Thursday, October 24, 2013

Jetstar Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner at the Gold Coast with Photos!

Jetstar's first Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner has been flying into the Gold Coast, Cairns and Sydney over the last couple of weeks for training purposes and to show staff Jetstar's newest toy! After coming into OOL five times over the last couple of weeks I managed to get down to OOL for her sixth visit yesterday. VH-VKA arrived at 1410 as JQ1623 from Melbourne, she then departed at 1600 as JQ1624 back to Melbourne. Here are some of my photos of the stunning Dreamliner!
 
 
Arriving on RWY32

 
Exiting the runway


 
Taxiing to the terminal

 
Climbing out after departing RWY32



 
Those wings!

 
Stunning!



 
Nice 180 degree turn to head back to Melbourne.
 
I spent the whole day at OOL, I will post my other photos later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment